Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thank you for all your prayers

We have survived the funeral. We greatly appreciated all the best wishes and prayers that were sent our way. We really needed them. We are getting ready to head out of Ohio. I have visited my mother in PA and came back home yesterday. I really hated to leave Rick here without me, but he wanted me to see my mom when I had the opportunity. We will go visit Buddy and Shelley tomorrow for an overnighter and then on Wed., we move Rick's Dad into his sister Rose's house while John goes back overseas. This is all a big turmoil for him. He is really confused about things at times, so please keep him in your prayers. Right now we are going thru the remnants of Ike. The wind is blowing real hard and the camper is rocky. We have had some rain but the wind in the worst. Hopefully we don't get blown away. We will head to our son's in Florida before we head over to our winter home. I will try to get busy and get caught up on our blog. Thanks again for all the prayers and comments. It has meant a lot to us. We greatly appreciate our family and friends. Safe travels for all that are heading to their winter homes.

No comments: