Sunday, February 15, 2009
Sorry Dear!!
Today we went down to the Arcadia area to play golf with Buddy and Shelley. They play this game called Sorry Dear. What it is, both of you (you play as couples) hit your tee shots and then Rick would hit my next ball and I would hit his. Then after that you decide the best ball to continue hitting into the hole. And you alternate hitting it in. If you have a bad shot, then you turn to your partner and say "Sorry Dear". We had so much fun! Rick and I were pretty good team mates. Either one of us would hit a bad ball or the other one would. We only did real bad on one hole. But we won't go into that. This is the only way I can get a low score playing golf. LOL!!! Hey LaVon, how have you been playing? Do you like it? We were lucky enough to miss the rain as we played. When we left our park, it had not started raining yet. As we drove into Avon Park, the roads were soaked. But as we drove out of town, the roads were dry again. I think on the last or next to last hole, we did feel a few sprinkles, but that was it. By the time we got home, we could tell that it had rained here. So we were very lucky. Being out in the wind and playing golf wore me out. I am ready for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like a fun game. I haven't made it to the course yet. If I don't go soon, I'll forget what I learned.
Glad you are having such a good time. That kind of golf game sounds fun. Please say Hi to Buddy and Shelly. Their computer seems to be on the fritz and they can't do their blog.
Tom and Sharon
Post a Comment