Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My how time flies

This past week has flown by. Just one more day and back to work. Where did the time go? We played golf, visited with friends, went to the Mesa Flea Market, church, more visiting with friends and the list goes on. Today Rick is working at the golf course and I went up and did the line dancing. One full hour is such a great workout. Two of the ladies had pedometers on and we walked a mile while dancing. And then it was time for horse shoes. I was on a team with Lil and we won! 103 to 98. I even had a ringer!!! Yea!! And I am tired. Cleaned up some paper work here at the house, (cleaned house yesterday, ) and got caught up on e-mails. I even had time in all of this to go shopping yesterday and I actually bought a Christmas present. I am on a roll! We love this life style and we have been so blessed to be able to do this at our young age. Yes, our young age. A lot of the people call us the youngsters because they are older than us. We have to laugh about that one. More and more people are coming into the park everyday. Another sign that winter is just around the corner. Glad we are here where the sun shines 99% of the time. We could use some rain though. Everything is so dry. They did not get the rain this summer like they should have. A little bit of rain would help keep the dust out of the air. But we will enjoy the sunshine while it is here. Talked to my mother this past weekend and she is doing well. She was working outside trying to clean up the leaves when I called her. My brother and sister-in-law will be heading out that way on Thursday for a few days. Mom will enjoy that. Trying to get that same brother to come out here for a little bit this winter. I haven't taken very many pictures this fall so far. Not sure why, just keep forgetting to take my camera with me. LaVon, it's catching!! Oh no!!! LOL!!! Hopefully I will start taking pics again soon. Take care and hope this finds you all well.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

I even walked to the Community Center this morning for our Vet Day and forgot my camera. I promptly walked back to the Q and got it and am I glad I did! So, c'mon, girlfriend, get your camera!!