Monday, March 24, 2008
Getting caught up.
We have been at Quail Run RV Resort in Arizona City AZ since Sept 25, 2007. We have workamped in the housekeeping dept. We have worked 3 days on and 6 days off this whole winter. The past winter was chillier than we had hoped it would be, but it never snowed here. So we were ok with that. We will be leaving here soon and heading to San Antonio TX with our new friends Bud and Shelley Wright(I wonder if we are really related since my maiden name was Wright). We will then be heading to Mississippi to visit with our old friends Donna and Jim Lee. From there we will be going to Fort Walton Beaach FL to visit with our son Josh and his family. IT will be sad to say goodbye to all our newly formed friends but it is time to get back on the road. I'm going to try to keep this as up to date as possible so bare with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It's lookin' good! You are going to have so much fun with this blogging thing.
WENDY YOU GO GIRL IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD. YOU WILL HAVE FUN WITH THIS!
Glad to see you have joined the blogging world! Snookie
Wow, getting more computer savvy are we? HeeHee! Now I can keep tabs on you where ever you go. Better be good because I'm watching. Can't wait until you come home. Love you!!
Post a Comment