Saturday, September 12, 2009
Updates but not really
How did you like that title? I know I need to update but just can't get into it right now. We have been settling up with Rick's Dads things and talking to his sisters about what is what. We have been seeing friends and taking care of business since we are back in the area. The time has gotten away from us. We are still down in the mouth about losing Dad so close to losing Mom and just can't get out of our doldrums. I know it will take time and I think once we are on the road and have other things we have to think about it will get better. And I know the mourning process takes time and it is different for everyone. I have pictures I need to put on here but again, I just don't feel like it. This morning, Rick is having breakfast with one of his friends. Sometimes, I do like the quiet of being here by myself. I think I am a little antsy to get back on the road. We have been stationary for quite some time and now it is time to move on. We will be stationary in AZ for 6 months this winter. I do want to thank all of our friends and family that have kept us in their prayers. We needed them and they have helped tremendously. Will post and really get up to date once we get to AZ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good to see your update. Hope things start getting better for you guys, but as you say it just takes time. When are you leaving for AZ? We are going on a camping trip tomorrow and I'll get our blog updated when we get back. Take care.
This post makes me wish we were there with you guys. Praying that your spirits will revive now that you are on the road and praying for your safety.
Love and miss you. See you soon!!
Post a Comment