Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Will catch up soon

We are now settled into Arizona for the winter. Now that we will be on a regular schedule, I will soon get caught up on the blog. With pictures and everything. I promise. Thanks for all the prayers from all of you. They were greatly needed and appreciated.

4 comments:

Mrs. Monty said...

Good to see you guys are in Arizona. I'm sure you are glad to be one place for a while. Take care and keep in touch.

LaVon Baker said...

Helloooo!
Soooo looking forward to Monday!

Queen of Retirement said...

Hi you two! I'm glad you are settled in for the winter. It was this time 2 years ago that we first met. Have you been to the golf course for dinner yet? I'm having lots of great memories! Love you two.

Tom and Sharon said...

Glad you had safe traveling and are settled in. Will you be workamping this winter or just enjoying the park? We will be in Mesa December 1 to workamp at Val Vista RV Park. Sharon is pretty well healed up from her gall bladder surgery and is back at the ranch riding again. We look forward to seeing you again.
Tom and Sharon Peterson