Saturday, October 10, 2009
Wonderful weather
It is starting to get cold and fall like back home. But here, it is in the upper 80's and lower 90's and very low humidity. We are loving it. The bad part is that the pool is going to close next week for a couple of weeks. It has a few cracks that need to be taken care of. But the last couple of days I have been going up to water aerobics. Will miss that. Of course, I have been working and am now on my week off. I don't go back to work until next Thursday. It took a couple of days to get back into the working mode again. Not bad at all. The people of this park are great and that is why we are back. Golfed the other day. Will not divulge my score, but I did do better than I thought I would. The last time I golfed was in April of this year. The golf course is going to close for a couple of weeks for reseeding. A few of them in the area are closing for the same reason. Most of the snowbirds get here in November, so the courses will be up and running full time by then. Got good news the other night that our grandson, JT, is doing very well in school this year. So glad to hear that. We have met up again with Don and LaVon Baker, whom we had spent 2 months with this summer. They are in the next town over and it was so good to see them. We will be over to their park again this Sunday for Don's sermon. The pastor for our park will not be here until the end of November, so we will be over listening to Don. We love his sermons. They are always so personal and forthright. Rick is working at the golf course today. They are having a tournament and he is the Ranger. Will be grilling steak out on the grill tonight. Can't wait. Take care and will write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We so love seeing y'all in church with us. Don loves having Rick to pick on from the pulpit. You would think he doesn't love you if he didn't pick on you once in a while.
Sounds like you all are back in the swing of things at Quail Run. Don't work too hard and have fun!! Good luck with your golfing.
Post a Comment