Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Snow Birds on the move

People are leaving the park in droves. We usually have 5-10 a day going out and heading home. I Most are grumbling that they are having to leave just as the warm weather has arrived. We will be here until April 10th. I will take pictures of all the empty sites tomorrow. If I have time, that is. We need to head into town in the morning and then we play golf a little after noon and then an end of the golf season party and then a block party here at the park. Wow, I'm tired already! Tonight after dinner we went up to the Jam Session to listen to some of the park residents that are musical. Pics to follow later. We are keeping our daughter-in-law Autumn and her family in our prayers. She is in the process of loosing her grandmother. This lady played a very important part in her life and we are sorry she has to go thru this. Autumn, we love you and wish we were there with you now. I have several days off and am looking forward to sitting in the sun and going into the pool. The only problem is, the pool heater is not working and parts are on order. Hopefully, they get it fixed on Friday. We have had so much fun with the people of this park and are looking forward to seeing them again next year. We hope you all have safe travels.

No comments: