We play a lot of golf. Or at least, I try. Sometimes it works out good and sometimes I just shake my head. If you play golf, I’m sure you understand. Here are some more pictures of the golf course. This is in the evening with the sun setting.
This is the baby hawk that is sitting in it’s nest just off the tee box for hole number 3. We have seen it being taught by it’s parents around the #3 fairway. Both parents are in on the teachings.
This is a quail. We have lots of them around here.
And of course, you know what this is. The rabbits don’t come out until late evening.
Another fairway.
Late evening golfers.
I saw this motorcycle with trailer in the parking lot. One way to get your golf clubs to the course without a car.
I don’t know what kind of bush this is but it is pretty neat. Here is a close up of the flower.
And here is another bush with flowers.
So tomorrow we are going on another trip to see some more of this beautiful state.



1 comment:
Pictures!!!
The white flower almost looks like Queen Ann's Lace, but it's not. The pink flowers are Rose of Sharon or Althea.
Watch the hawk closely (no pun intended, really). Maybe you'll get to see it learn to fly.
Miss y'all!!
Post a Comment