Friday, December 17, 2010
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I know it is a little early but I did not send out cards this year. Hope I did not offend anyone by not doing this. We have been very busy at the golf course. Every time Rick turns around, they want something changed. Hopefully, things will start to settle down as Rick has everyone in place for all the jobs. After having a very, very cold Thanksgiving, we warmed up real nicely here. It was in the upper 70's and low 80's for awhile. We did have a cold front come thru and brought a little rain. The rain was needed to clear the air of all the dust. The farmers have been busy taking in the cotton and replanting the fields for the next crop of whatever. So there has been plenty of dust in the air. But the rain helped. Woke up this morning to fog. That is a little unusual around here. It was late morning before it burned off completely. I was able to get my gift boxes off to the kids on time and they have already received them. We just finished our shopping for us today. We have been golfing more and I am improving most times I play. I had a really bad day of golf on Wed. Hope I don't have a repeat of that ever again! Sometimes I wonder if my Dad is looking down on me and smiling when I hit a good shot. I am just sorry I wasn't able to play a round of golf with him. This time of year is a little hard because this is the time that we lost him. But he lives on in our hearts. I hope all of you remember what this time of year is all about. The birth of our savior Jesus Christ. Hope your holidays are blessed. Love to all and Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment