Thursday, June 19, 2008
Thursday the 19th
This morning we slept in and it felt real good. Got up and got the laundry together. Packed up the truck and went up to reservations to complain about not being on a 50 amp site. Got nowhere but I felt better. It seems the park is having electrical problems and there wasn't a site to move to. They say they got hit by lightning but truthfully, someone screwed up when installing the new electric meters for the seasonal people. So who knows when it will get fixed. Anyway, I dropped Rick off at the camper and went on to get my hair cut. Now DeAnn and Snookie, I have not seen pictures of either one of you since your short haircut. Whats the deal??? I then went to the laundry mat and did laundry. Thankfully, there is a real nice laundry mat close by. After that I went to pick up a few groceries. Why is it that when you want to eat healthy, all those foods seem twice as expensive as the other. Oh well. Then I came back and we just relaxed the rest of the day. We are parked right across from the site we spent all of last summer on so we went over to visit the neighbors and get caught up on park gossip. While I was fixing dinner Rick watched a couple try to park a small pop up camper on the site across from us. He jackkniffed it twice and then they got out and disconnected it and pushed it into place. It took him 10 minutes to figure out how to plug in the electric. Then when she went to back the truck in she almost hit the tree. I told Rick to watch that they did not hit our truck. We could tell they are new at this and we are glad they are not driving something 40'. I don't think we were that bad when we started, in fact I know we weren't. I was going to have my grandson over for a few days this weekend but it is going to rain so he will come out next weekend instead. Not much else going on for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a good time visiting with Buddy and Shelley. Happy Anniversary a little late!! I'm catching up on the blogs as we have been gone. Take care.
Post a Comment