Tonight we went out to dinner with Buddy, Shelley, Cathy and Jack. We went to the Sebring Diner. The food is good here and the prices are really reasonable. We talked and laughed like we did back in AZ. It was good to see Cathy and Jack again.
I had the waitress take a group picture and she cut Rick out of the picture and it didn't turn out very good so I'm not putting it on the blog. After we left there, we stopped at a shopping center and went into a few stores. I found a nice shirt at Beall's for only .54. Can you believe it? It was 9.99 with 95% off. What a bargain. I love finds like that. During the day today Rick spent most of it on the phone. He went down his phone book and started calling people. He had a good time. I only talked to our daughter, my brother, and my sister. Tomorrow I will call my Mom. She is doing real good. Monday we head to St Pete to visit with Rick's aunt and uncle. Sounds like a good time. Buddy and Shelley are going to go with us. Rick's aunt and uncle love to entertain. It was a gorgeous night tonight. Not to cool and it's a little after 8 now and it is still about 68 outside. We love that. The next few days will be in the 80's. Not bad for January. LOL!!!! That is why we are here in the winter time.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Dinner with friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hmmm. 68 in Florida and -15 in South Dakota. What is wrong with us anyway??? Glad you are having a good time and it's nice to see everyone!
Post a Comment