Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Busy, Busy, Busy
Well, we have not had a moment to ourselves since we arrived in OH. We have been going thru what we had stored in our enclosed trailer and trying to sell what we can. We have been lucky enough to sell some things, others are still out there to be sold. We gave a lot of things to the Good Will store in town. Some things we just threw away. But we can see daylight at the end of the tunnel. AT least I hope so. By the time we leave OH, we will have nothing left in storage. This evening Rick had an MRI on his knee. It looks like surgery is in the wings. Will know more in about a week or so. Keep him in your prayers. He has a lot of pain. Today I took time out for myself and had a perm. I have not had one in 6 years. I didn't realize I had so much hair. It will take some getting used to. No pictures for now. Not until I am used to it and can handle it. LOL!!! Rick just looked at me when he first saw me. He still has his sense of humor. That is one of the things I love about him. We would ask for prayer for his dad. He is not doing very well at all. He has fallen 3 times this week. Luckily he has not broken anything. Yet. We get ready to head to Indiana soon to have the camper worked on. Hopefully they won't take to long to do the work that needs done. The church has a Mother/Daughter banquet scheduled in May that Rachel and I are going to go to. We have missed our church family, but we know that they keep us in their prayers. I am tired and am going to go and relax for the rest of the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment