Thursday, April 9, 2009

We have been busy this past week. Sunday after church the kids came out to the campground to do some fishing. We are on a big lake but they have a private fishing pond that they stock with catfish and other fish. You do not have to have a state fishing license for this pond. Here are some pictures of my guys fishing, all four of them.101_2813 Josh and Jackson on the pier.101_2815 Rick and Josh.101_2817 Jay with Pappy. 101_2814 Jackson gets a little impatient but he is learning.101_2824 Josh and his boys. 101_2816 Jay and I went for a walk and after a few minutes, he told me that we were lost and needed to turn around and go back. So we did.  This week we babysat for Jay Monday and Tuesday because of problems with the babysitter. Josh watched the boys Wed and Thurs. and we will watch the boys on Friday. The last couple of days the kids have been looking for a new day care. Tomorrow we are supposed to get more storms. Like we need them??? On Tuesday, Rick went to change the brake pads on the truck and found that the caliper was broken and leaking fluid. So we had to have the truck towed to the Ford dealer to have that fixed. They brought a flatbed to put the truck on. We picked it up today. I'm glad we found it out now and not when we were towing the camper. Thank you Lord!!! We went golfing today with our friends Jim and Donna. Rick did lousy and I did good. I beat him by one stroke. The first 9 holes I got a 49. That is the very first time I shot below a 50 for 9 holes. I was thrilled!!! I love my new driver. We just about got blown away today while playing. We had 30 mile wind gust. Unreal. We are having dinner at the kids on Sunday. Sounds like a very good menu. We enjoyed going to Josh's church. They have a young preacher that preaches from the Bible. That is great. And the kids love Awanas. We were playing some gospel music on the truck radio and Jay asked us if that was a "God" song. I said yes and he said play it again. So we did and he promptly fell asleep. God takes care of the children. Take care all.

1 comment:

Mrs. Monty said...

Looks like you all are enjoying your kiddies while in MS. Hope you all don't have any more bad storms as you have had too many all ready. Take care.