Wednesday, April 21, 2010
New Jobs
We both have started our new jobs. Mine is a lot to remember but it will be repetitious and will be easy to remember once having done it for a while. Ricks is going ok but his biggest problem is having to get off of the mower to pull the 150 yard markers. And only because of his ankle problem. Once that is healed, his will be fine too. The weather here has been pretty good up until today. It rained a little over night and it was cooler today. The sun did come out this afternoon and it warmed up a little. Tomorrow, I work by myself for the first time. Shouldn't be to busy. I noticed that they have quail birds here as in Arizona, but these are a little different. I hopefully will be able to get a picture of them. I do want to go around the golf course and get pictures of the flowering trees and the spring flowers. It really does remind me of northern Ohio. The RV park is pretty full. I don't recall a whole lot of RV parks that are on an 18 hole golf course. I think it is pretty neat. I made a big pot of chili today and boy did it taste good! Especially since it was cold outside. The whole camper smells sooo good! The new workampers are here and they have started on uncovering the pool. Can't wait for the weather to get warm so we can use it. Hope everyone has a good day. Hey Don, get well soon. Sorry you are down with the flu. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Chili sounds really good. It's cool and windy here too.
It was good hearing your voice today. Miss y'all.
Post a Comment