Here are some of the spring flowers around the club house. Beautiful purple tulips. I love the color of these!
I don’t know what type of bush this is, but the flowers are really pretty.
White lilacs. The bush is big, but not a whole lot of flowers on it.
I just love lilacs! I love the beauty of the flower and also the magnificent fragrance.
I love the bright yellow on these leaves. It really makes it stand out amongst the other bushes. A flowering tree. Next is a close up of the flowers on this tree.
All these flowers and trees are around the parking lot and clubhouse. It is very pretty here. When they get the pool opened and cleaned up, I will get a picture of that. We are fairly close to the pool, which will be nice for when it finally warms up here. We are hoping to go out and play some golf tomorrow. Maybe the wind will have died down somewhat. Had one great big gust of wind come thru this afternoon and the dust was flying and there was a great big dust devil in the parking lot. Then it was over in about 2 minutes. Hadn’t seen a dust devil since we left Arizona.



1 comment:
Thanks for the beautiful flower pictures!!
Leslie gave me a Bocce Ball set today!!
Post a Comment