Rick took some pictures of the golf course this morning. Jay was mowing while Rick was taking the pics. Rick would be mowing the back 9. These pictures are of the front 9. This is the 9th putting green. I can see this from the club house when I am at work.
The is looking back up number 1 fairway to the tee box.
This water trap is just over the hill and you can’t see it from the fairway before you get to No 1 green. I have lost a couple of balls in there already. I have to remember to play short on my 2nd hit to avoid this water trap.
Part of the course has houses around it.
This is off to the right side of one of the fairways. Can’t remember which one.
This is the mower that Rick uses. This is our neighbor Jay. Can you tell that he is cold? I mean froze? They have been going out by 7 a.m. and it has been in the low 40’s with the wind blowing.
And this is the new boot we got for Rick’s ankle. It keeps his ankle immobilized. He has noticed a big difference since he has been using it. Next post will be of some of the flowers here at our summer home.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Our Golf Course for the Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment