After the sightseeing we were both hungry. So we drove on I-90 to Moses Lake for lunch. One last look at the wild horse. I thought that was a neat place to stop. Here is the water fountain on the water in Moses Lake.
After taking this picture, I told Rick that I would never be able to support myself by being a photographer. The tree just jumped in front of my camera as we were driving down the road. LOL! We did Chinese for lunch and then did a quick stop at Wal-Mart and then on home. Our neighbor Jay said that if we twisted his arm, he might go out golfing with us. So of course we went. Here is Rick getting ready to tee off on number 3.
Notice one white tennis shoe and one black boot for his sprained ankle. Then Jay is ready to tee off.
Jay’s wife Betty decided not to go with us today. She stayed home to make some food for our little get together tomorrow evening for the workampers. If you notice the birds in the picture above, they are the Quail. Here is a Killdeer. They are all over the place here.
And here are the Quail again. Only a little closer.
Here is a picture of the RV park from the golf course.
The RV park is pretty protected from getting hit by a ball. Didn’t golf to good today. But then that seems to be the norm lately. Then we had a light dinner and now I am blogging and Rick is watching TV. Tomorrow we have church in the morning and then a day of relaxation.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah, Wendy blogged with pictures! I totally understand your frustration with the "suddenly there's a tree in the way!" Happens to me all the time.
You have to tell me about church. How was it? Where did you go?
Post a Comment