Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday

We are still waiting for it to warm up and stay warm here in Washington state. We have been seeing a whole lot of different cloud formations. Here are a couple that Rick saw the other night. See if you can spot anything in the cloud formation. Use your imagination.100_5141

100_5142

On Sat. we headed to Spokane to pick up Nancy and George Reid. They were flying in to pick up a car that they had bought from a very nice couple in Moses Lake. And Moses Lake is not far from us. We hit rain on the way in and here are some pictures that Rick took. You see, I drove because the car is a standard shift and with Rick’s ankle he could not shift. Especially with the boot on his left foot.dscn0212

dscn0214 The view as we were headed into Spokane. This would have been really pretty with the sun out.dscn0217 dscn0218

We didn’t have to wait very long for George and Nancy as their plane was early. After picking them up we went out for dinner. Thank you for picking up the tab. Here they are at dinner.dscn0221 Then I had to get a picture of them with their new car.dscn0223 The VW is theirs. So on we head back to the campground. We had some weird looking clouds again on the way. More rain and even some high winds.dscn0224 dscn0227 George and Nancy spent the night in a hotel and got up early this morning and headed back to Arizona by way of Salt Lake City. Their grandson, I think it was, was celebrating a 16th birthday on Monday and they wanted to be there for that. The timing worked out great for them. We will see them again in the fall when we head back to Arizona ourselves. Now this next picture is for our dear friend Don. He will understand why it was taken.dscn0226

“Nice shoes”!!! LOL!!! Don will understand. It is an inside joke. I may explain someday. Tomorrow, we both work and then we will head to Robin and Neil’s for a few days for a nice visit. Looking forward to those days away.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

Don laughed!!!

Great cloud pictures. I recognize a cartoon character, but not sure which one... like a cat's head with a headdress... I know, I'm crazy.

I heard a rumor, or maybe not, that a tornado was sited in Washington a few days ago. I know you just love hearing that.

George and Nancy look wonderful!! That's a really nice looking car. I know they will enjoy it.

Enjoy your time with Robin and Neil!