Monday, March 31, 2008

Nasty flu bug

I thought I would get out of Arizona without getting any of the crud viruses that were going around. Wrong!!! Sat night I came down with the stomach flu. It was horrible. I just wanted to die. It is now Monday morning and I'm starting to feel human again. Thank goodness, because we pull out of here tomorrow morning. Rick checked out the lights last night and everything is working. I've got most of the inside ready, just some last minute stuff to put away. I missed saying goodbye to Barbara and Darrell Howard. They left Sunday, earlier than planned because of the wind. Robin and Neil stopped by to say goodbye but I was really out of it. Don and LaVon left this morning, missed them too. Also, Nancy and George Reid, (camp host) left this morning and I missed them also. This is a real bummer. Hopefully, we will catch up with these great folks somewhere down the road.

3 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

I am so glad you are feeling a little better. I was a blubbering you-know-what this morning and I missed seeing you all, but did not want to take the chance of getting that 'nasty flu bug.' Will try to call you tomorrow or Wednesday. We're praying for your safety and your continued healing. HUGS!

Mrs. Monty said...

Sorry to hear about your nasty bug. I know that is not fun at all. Glad you are feeling better and wanted to wish you guys a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Hey Windy and Rick,
We miss you guys! So sorry we didn't get to say good-bye but sure didn't want the bug!!!!!!!!!
We drove in wind all the way home....lucky most of the time it was a tail wind. So glad we have the blogs so we can keep up......Safe travels.
Love
DB&B