Here is a picture of the cook-out when Robin and Neal came down. It was good to see them. And here is my bowl of shells.
At first I thought I would like to fill the bowl completely full, but then you start covering up a lot of the neat looking shells.
I have other shells to put in and some coral that I will keep and every once in a while I may change it around. I also bought some shadow box picture frames to put sand dollars and shells into for each of my grandsons. I think I will hand deliver them to each one of them. Rick took a picture of the sunrise this morning.
It was shining so brightly that the camera went into over exposure. So now it looks like a sunset instead of a sunrise.
This morning was our last time playing bocce ball and I forgot to take my camera to get a picture of Brian and Barbie. Today was the day that Rick and Barbie won 3 out of 4 games. The last time we played, Brian and I won 2 out of 3. We have had lots of fun playing this game and I hope other parks that we go to have bocce ball courts as well. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and safe travels if traveling. For you folks up north, try to stay warm and safe from all the ice and snow. That's why we like it down here in sunny southern Florida.



2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SEA SHELL BOWL! JUST LOVE HOW YOU HAVE IT ARRANGED.XXOX
More of the whole QR bunch together and having a wonderful time.
We miss you all!
Great job with the seashells and I like how you put the green stuff in to keep the dust out. Very pretty.
Great sunrise picture, Rick! Sunrise? Hmm. Guess it makes sense.. if it sets, it has to rise. So glad you captured it for us late risers. :-)
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment