Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jay is home

Rick just got off the phone with our son Josh. They are home and Jay is full of energy. Bless his heart. The kids are exhausted but Jay slept most of the day yesterday and part way home today. I know when I was on the phone with Josh yesterday, he said that Jay was tired and I heard him in the background saying "I'm not tired." But he was cranky because of the pain. So this will be interesting as to how much this keeps him down. I know in Sept., when he tried to jump from his chair to his bed (He is all boy!!!) and they thought he broke his foot, that didn't keep him down at all either. LOL!!! I wish I had half his energy. We are pretty well ready to head out. We have almost all the outside stuff picked up and the bikes are on the back of the 5th wheel. I did laundry tonight and tomorrow we will dump the tanks and pick up that hose. Then Sat, all we have to do is pick up the satellite dish and the electric. Time to move on. We will be having lunch with Dave and Darlene tomorrow. We met them in AZ last winter and they are just down the road from us.

No comments: