Friday, March 27, 2009

Rain, storms, and grand kids

I finally have the pictures of Jay's arm, Jackson and our campsite. Jay did not want his picture taken, so few are of his face. but you can tell he has a broken arm.100_2712 He does not have it in a hard cast yet. That should happen next week.100_2713 As you can see, he would not let me get a picture of his face. 100_2717 I caught him off guard when I took this one. Tuesday night Jackson came to spend the night with us. Unfortunately, it rained all day the next day. So he was playing PS2.100_2729 100_2731 Here are some pictures of our campsite. We can look out our back window and see the lake. We look out our Arizona room and see the lake. This is an awesome place to camp. 100_2719 100_2735 100_2737 If you walk down the steps, there is a landing that has a cement picnic table and benches. 100_2739 Wed night, I was up most of the night due to the storms coming thru. The wind blew and the lightning was almost constant and the rain seemed like it would never end. They did have a tornado touch down north of us. Then Thursday night, it started to rain about 9:00 and it poured all night long. At least, I was able to get some sleep. Today, some of the roads around here were flooded out. But they say that tonight is the night that the tornado threat is greater. I hope not. That is the worst part about spring, the storms. Tomorrow morning we have to be at Josh's early to watch Jay. Both Autumn and Josh have to work. Jackson will be spending the weekend with his dad. Did I tell you that Josh was my hero? He was able to figure out why I could not get satellite in my bedroom. One of the wires was messed up. So I am a happy camper now. Hopefully the weather next week will be better. Sunday and Monday for now are calling for sun and no rain. At least we are not as bad as way up north in the Dakotas. I feel bad for those people. As it is, we are watching the lake creep up closer to our site. But we are up high enough that I am not worried.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

I showed Don the pictures of the lake where you're parked and he's decided he doesn't like ya'll anymore. lol. He's just jealous. He'll be ok... tomorrow. Preachers! (I'm just having fun)