Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We are back

Last week we went on a  cruise with Rick's Aunt and Uncle. We had a great time! We went on Royal Caribbean and our ship was Grandeur of the Seas. It was a beautiful ship. We left out of Tampa. 100_2456 This is the party as we were leaving port. 100_2460 Rick and his Uncle Jim. The food was great, the entertainment was great, the staff was fantastic and the company was great. We had so much fun and ate lots of food. You could eat 24 hours a day if you wanted to. Thankfully, we did not eat that much. Only gained a few pounds. LOL! The second night out was the formal night for dinner.100_2480 We went to a reception to meet the captain before dinner.100_2470 100_2467 Uncle Jim and Aunt JoAnn. Those two love to party. They sure know how to have a good time.100_2472 This was our Captain. Our table in the dinning room was right next to the Captain's table.100_2478 Our waiter's name was Godofredo. He was very good at his job and he was really funny. The two story dinning room was beautiful! I will not be able to put on all the pictures I would like to because there are just too many. Our first port of call was Costa Myia in Mexico. This was a quaint little tourist trap. It was very colorful and clean.100_2506 100_2498 Dancers performing for the crowd.100_2500 Here is the military that greeted us as we got off the ship.100_2516 They did enjoy having their picture taken. They had been sitting on the wall but when you took their picture they stood up and posed for us. 100_2515They had a trolley to take us up the pier to the town area. This area was expensive in the souvenir department, so we took lots of pictures. We really enjoyed the little animals that were left on our bed each night.100_2529 This was the one I liked best. 100_2546 I think I'm going to try to post this and then do another post. If I don't do it this way, it will take forever to download.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

OOOOO, ya'll scrub up real nice!!!