I got the camera to work with the computer today. I don't know what was going on yesterday. Here is the neat basket that Liz and Bob so thoughtfully got us.
In this basket we got the Cape Cod chips, Craisins, Salt Water Taffy, Blueberries, a maple spread for toast and the booklet in the back has all kinds of info, like the names of grocery stores, golf courses, places of interest and all kinds of neat things. And at the bottom of the letter she wrote us, they offered their services as tour guides. And we will be taking them up on it. Today we went and got groceries and I got my hair cut. And guess what, the sun has been out and it has not rained yet today!!!! Tomorrow is supposed to be rain free also. Rick talked to his nephew Chris and him, his girlfriend and his brother John and his family are camping in northern New Hampshire and he said that it got down to 40 last night. They are camping in a tent. Also, John's little girl Kaila fell and broke her arm. What a vacation. We will see them this weekend at the reunion. When we went to the river yesterday, it rained on us. Here the street was flooded.
Sorry Bob, I did not mean to get your best, I mean backside, in the picture. Here is the picture of the river with a lot of boats.
And this is where we are camped.
We have a pond behind us.
This park is real quiet at night. That we like a lot. Haven't met to many neighbors yet but we haven't stayed in the park that much. And also during the week it is not that busy here.
Monday, August 4, 2008
OK pics are working
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We're glad you're in NH now and settled... your place looks so peaceful. I know you are having a wonderful time with Liz and Bob and everyone there.
We are praying. Call any time you want to.
Love to all!
Post a Comment