Thursday, June 18, 2009
It's hot here!!
Wednesday, we did a whole lot of nothing during the day. I did do a couple loads of wash but that went quickly. After dinner, when the sun was a little bit lower in the sky, we washed the truck. The last time it was washed was in Mississippi at our son's house. So it really needed it badly. It took us a while but it sure shines today. Rick said we should take a picture of it. But I didn't. Oh well. So we are set, both the camper and truck are now clean. Today, we went into Norman and stopped at Sam's Club, went to a mall and walked around for a bit. Some exercise for Rick's knee and it was cool in there. Then to Walmart to pick up a couple of items and home. Don and LaVon were home from there trip to their daughters, so we called to see if they wanted to come over for dinner. I provided the meat and they provided fresh green beans and new potatoes. Yummy! We then played spades again and of course, the girls ruled again! After a couple of games it was time for some watermelon. It was sweet and juicy. Tomorrow the guys are going fishing with a lifetime friend of Don's. LaVon and I are going to hang out and have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment