Thursday, June 11, 2009

We've landed in Oklahoma

We are in a nice quiet park near Norman OK. And guess who brought us here? Don and LaVon Baker are staying here also. It was so nice to see them. We all were all smiles and hugs. We set up and then Don took us out to dinner at a really nice Mom and Pop cafe. The food was great and they serve you your drink in a large mason jar! We then came back to the campground and sat and did some catching up and had a great time. And of course, LaVon had her camera out. I was so tired, that I did not take mine. But tomorrow is another day and I will get pictures to put on the blog. Rick is feeling a lot better. His headaches are gone. He seems to be having a little bit of withdrawal type symptoms from all the pain medication he was on. But hopefully, he can just relax and not worry about anything but having a good time.

1 comment:

Mrs. Monty said...

Glad to see you are in OK. I know you all will feel better real soon just by being with LaVon and Don!! Sure hope Rick gets back to his normal self real soon....whatever that is! LOL