Sunday, June 7, 2009
Sunday
Today was a rather quiet day pertaining to things to do. But the wind has been blowing and making it cool. The sun was out all day which was nice. As you can see, I do not have the weather where we are now is no longer up there. My computer will not allow me to copy and paste the new location. I have no clue as to why. I tried copying something else and it didn't work either. I'll keep trying so all of you can laugh when it snows up here in July. It is going to be a great experience though. So we will take the bad along with the good. Tomorrow is another work day. I have 2 cabins that need cleaned. We had 2 more RVer's come in today. One of them will be here for the rest of the season. Not sure about the other one. I cooked dinner for the owners. We had pork tenderloin, potatoe wedges, mixed veggies, a salad, and watermelon. It turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. Well, got to go, I have a load of laundry in and I need to tend to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Here's a recipe you might use:
GREEN BEAN BUNDLES
2 cans of whole (not cut) green beans (or fresh whole beans blanched for a few minutes are great too but not always available)
bacon (we used the already cooked strips and it works well because they only need to be heated.)
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c butter
dash(s)garlic powder
wrap strips of bacon around 8-10 green beans and lay in a 9 x 10 pan
mix brown sugar, butter(melted), and garlic powder and drizzle over the green bean bundles.
heat in 450 degree oven for 30 minutes.
this amount fed four, so multiply ingredients as needed
Post a Comment