Friday, July 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

Hope everyone has a great and safe 4th of July weekend. We all need to be aware of what is happening with our country and what our government is up to. We are looking at losing our most basic freedoms. The government wants to be in control of your every movement. Please take the time and watch the news and make sure that the news you are watching is the truth. Fox News is the one that seems to be the best with the real facts and not just what the government wants you to hear. I really fear for this country. I have no idea what it is going to be like for my children and my grand children. I fear that they will not know the great freedoms we had when we were growing up. Things are changing way to fast and nobody seems to care. I'm not sure what I, as an ordinary citizen can do, but I pray every night for this country. Hopefully, you all are too. Now, on a lighter note, we were invited to a rib dinner here in the park put on by one of the residents. When I asked what she wanted me to bring, she said, "What you want to drink and your chairs to sit in." I love ribs!! Hopefully, the rain will hold off for this picnic. I'll keep my fingers crossed. As I said, I love ribs!!! Take care and have a great weekend!

No comments: