This place was great. The stone work on the buildings was absolutely gorgeous!
This had a little chapel and a museum and a gift store. But there was the tomb, the 3 crosses on Calvary and so much more.
We saw this in the yard and of course, Don had to get in. Here is Don Hurr!!! (Ben Hurr, get it?)
And back in this area was where all the humming bird feeders were at. So Rick and I stood very still to try to get some pictures. He had the video camera and I had the still one. Here are some of the birds we saw.
This one was perched on the limb. It is about the center of this picture.
I love watching the way they flit around and this time, I saw more of them actually perched and the wings were still. That was really neat. The movie pictures that Rick took really turned out great. Here are some of the pictures of this place.
I really liked this cross. So rustic yet so powerful.
This area was so peaceful and beautiful.
You could see this monument long before you actually got to the Holy City.
Rick took this one of us waiting for him by the truck. He was on top of the hill getting a better picture of the statue. We were all very hot and were ready to get into the air conditioned truck. Thanks Don and LaVon for a very special day.



No comments:
Post a Comment