Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!!!!!

Today is our 36th wedding anniversary. We have had our ups and downs over the last 36 years but I would not change a thing. I am so blessed to be married to Rick. I love you honey more than you will ever know. Today we went out to lunch with Don and LaVon to a great place called BJ's. The food was great but the desert was fantastic. It was a huge cookie, the size of a small dinner plate, fresh from the oven with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream on top. Now that is heaven on earth. We will definitely go back there to eat again. My dinner was a salad with fried chicken strips, egg, tomatoes, almonds, and honey mustard dressing. It was yummy! Rick had the fettuccine alfredo, LaVon had a cobb salad, and Don had a sandwich with a salad and potato wedges. Our waitress was real cute and she had a great sense of humor. We then went over to LaVon's moms for a while. She is just as neat as LaVon makes her out to be on her blog. We took a trip to Walmart for her, plus we needed to get some lotion for my sunburn. Yep, yesterday we washed the camper and I got a real bad sunburn. My fault, I forgot to put on sunblock. Rick and Don bought fishing licenses today. They plan on going fishing on Friday. Hope they catch something good. LaVon and I may go over to her mom's while the guys go fishing. We may give each other a pedicure. Sounds like fun girl time.

2 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

It WAS a great lunch!! Was it THREE dips of ice cream??? Oh well.
LOL

BUD AND SHELLEY said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE... WELL YOU CAN SHE WHO WAS COUNTING?