Friday, July 3, 2009
Guys and Gals are tied
We went over to Don and LaVon's after dinner to play spades. The girls won 2 games and the guys won two games. Then it got to late to do a tie breaker. So tomorrow is another day. We hope to beat the socks off of the guys. We had a great time and laughed. Boy, did we laugh. LaVon and I were wiping the tears from our eyes. Don made an excellent dessert but LaVon said that Rick was not allowed to have any more. He was bouncing off the walls. Partly from the dessert and partly from having a nap this afternoon. Oh well, time to go to bed. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We did laugh a lot. I read in the Bible where it's good for you. Guess I won't tell Rick to bring his "A" game next time. I had no idea he would rest up for the 'task.' LOL
Hope ya'll had a good 4th. Did the storm scare you? Maybe the rain will cool things off for a little while.
Post a Comment