Monday, July 21, 2008

Another dreary day

It rained all night again. It was dark and dreary when we got up. It did help us sleep in because it was so dark. Got up and did a lot of nothing. I just couldn't get going no matter what. I even ended up taking a nap this afternoon. But as the day wore on the sun did come out and make it muggy again. But the temp did not get up to 90 at least. Made dinner of pork spare ribs, boiled potatoes, and green beans. Tasted good. Forgot to get the good barbeque sauce we like when we were back home. Actually never thought about it the whole 6 weeks we were there. Oh well, I guess they say the mind is the first to go. I need to head out and find mine. Take care all and anyone who is traveling, please travel safely.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey Wendy & Rick. Take care good to hear from you. See you in Florida.
Love
Barb

ttprincess1226 said...

Hi guys,

We are so looking forward to seeing you next week! Hopefully all this crappy weather will have blown out of here by then. I'm sure we'll talk to you before then but if not make sure to call when you get close and we'll meet you on the road and guide you to the campground. Safe travels.
Love,
Elizabeth :-)