Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good thing Rick and I like each other!!!!

It started raining about 7 this morning. At least 4 hours before they said it would come in. And it hasn't stopped yet. All you are hearing on the weather channel is about Texas getting so much rain from Dolly. I think we are getting just as much as them. We are swimming here. When you step out of the camper, I think it's almost ankle deep. But it is a good thing that Rick and I get along so well. It has helped us out since we started on the road but especially now. This is the first real test of closeness that we have had. It has been raining every day since last Friday. And guess what, it is supposed to continue to rain thru tomorrow afternoon. So we have been stuck in the camper all this time. And we have not killed each other!! I am so blessed. This afternoon the clouds came down into the campground and we could not even see right next door to us. We've had to have the lights on all day. My outside lights came on and Rick went out to turn them off. They were under water and I was afraid in case they were not totally waterproof. I lay my rope lights on the ground. It has been so bad that I have not even been able to go out to get some pictures of all the water. And I need to take a picture of the little camper next to us. No one is using it and I don't know what the inside looks like but it is small and cute. We have been loosing our satelite all afternoon on and off. Hopefully the worst is over for now. Satelite is back on for now.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm really sorry your under water BUT I can't pass this opportunity up. The weather here has been gorgeous. The last time it rained I believe was Monday when I took JT down to camp. So for all the times you told me how warm it was down in AZ while I was freezing my butt off....it's beautiful here. : ) Love ya!!