Friday, April 25, 2008
April 23 & 24
Not much has been happening. Yesterday we went to a flea market and found a little table that slides under the couch with the top part going over the couch. We have been looking for something like this for a long time. We paid 6.00 for it and it is made out of oak. We will be able to leave it slid in under the couch when we bring the slides in. Great find! This indoor flea market was the neatest place with everything under the sun in there. Then we had the kids over for dinner, Hot dogs and hamburgs and potatoe salad. Josh and Jackson played bago for a while and of course Jay had to be right there. He fell and skinned his knee and had to have 2 bandages. He limped around for about 30 seconds and then was ready to go again. I finished my cardinal picture for my mom and started in on the knitting again. Am having a real hard time with the knitting since it had been about 6 weeks since I had picked it up. Since I was a beginner knitter I should have been doing something everyday until I was real comfortable with it. So I am going to go buy a book on beginning knitting to help me out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Not to harp on the picture thing, but I really would like to see a picture of that little table you found at the flea market. Having trouble imagining how it's made.
Post a Comment