Today I shampooed the carpet in the camper. Boy did have a lot of Arizona dust and sand in it. Rick made it safely to OH and has been very busy since he got there. They will pick up the U-Haul trailer in the morning and will start loading it right away. His Mom and niece went to PA for Rick's aunts funeral. I went over to Josh's house and helped take care of Jay while Autumn worked on Jackson's room. Tomorrow I will go over there and help re-arrange the furniture in Jackson's room so it can be put back to order.
This is Jay playing with Pappy. I cannot get over how much Jay looks like Josh. It's like looking at Josh when he was little.
This was the alligator that we saw on the golf course. This one had babies in the water but they were hard to see.
And these turtles were at the same pond as the alligator. See LaVon, I finally got the picture thing down. Thank you for your help. Tomorrow I hope to have the pictures of the new Lightning McQueen bed of Jay's and Jackson's new room(if we get done with it).



2 comments:
Pictures looked great. Glad to hear that Rick and Josh made it to OH all right. Don't you wonder how we had time to work?
Pictures look awesome. Love the one of Pappy and Jay. It's a deja vu thing, isn't it?
Post a Comment