Saturday, April 19, 2008
Rick and Josh are back home safe and sound
Well, the guys left Ohio around 3:00 yesterday afternoon and pulled into Eglin AFB around 7:30 this morning. I was there to pick up Rick and take him back to the camper so he could get some sleep. Then this afternoon we went back to Josh's to unload the U-Haul and back of the pickup. So Autumn and I went out to buy steaks to cook on our old grill, which is now Josh's new grill for dinner. Everything was so good. Autumn made strawberry shortcake for desert. Yum. The kids were glad to have Josh back home. Josh is like a kid in a candy store with all of his new tools! Autumn is thrilled to have the rocker but I think she's going to have to fight the boys for the use of it. We left and Rick told them that he was going to vegitate Sunday. So they are going to come over to play the game of ladder ball. Should be interesting because I have heard that Jackson is quite good at this game. But then he was good at Baggo too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment