Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday

Today we slept in a little and then went out for breakfast. We then drove over to Destin and it was a beautiful day. Mid 70's with low humidity. We then came back to the house and I started to work on the zipper art that I need to get finished so I can give it to my Mom when I see her. We walked around the campground and here are a few of the pictures I took. The first is the water that we have access to from the campground. It is a bay.

100_1394 There are speedboats out there. The tide was in and the water was high. The next is of my honey by the water.100_1395 Then I took a picture of our campsite.100_1396 We have plenty of shade and it's pretty quiet. The guy behind us asked if he could have a tour of the camper. He said he had never seen one with 5 slides. We need to go to the couple across the street from us because we have mutual friends (Kelly and Ann Vance from Tennessee). We have been very busy with helping the kids and then Rick's trip to OH. We will try to meet them tomorrow. Now for some help from all of our friends and family. We need prayer for a career problem with our son Josh. It's an unspoken request but God knows what the situation is. Thanks all so much. We have been keeping track of Les and Beverly and we have witnessed the power of prayer. We really miss all of the friends we have made while in Arizona. Hopefully all is well with them.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

So glad Rick is back with you and Josh is home with Autumn. I know I would not be happy being separated from Don for overnight.
LOVE the pictures!!! The one of Rick made me misty... we miss ya'll so much.
We are praying and believe God will move mountains in Josh's behalf.