Today was an absolutely gorgeous day. The sun was out and the sky was blue and the humidity was low. We sat outside for awhile and met our new neighbor. He is a retired para-rescue and will be here for a short time. We took pictures of the trees that are starting to blossom.
I hope the entire tree is is blossom before we leave. We are talking about staying another day since our departure date is 5-11 and that is Mothers Day and Josh's birthday. What I love about this lifestyle is that I don't have to do anything if I don't want to.
We then went over to Josh's so Rick could change the brake pads on the front of the truck. We were supposed to go over there anyway for dinner so we just went early. Here is Rick working on the truck.
And then when the truck was done.
A job well done!! Now the truck is ready for the trip to OH. Then it was time to cook dinner. Rick and Josh did the ribs and I finished the rest of the dinner in the house. We had salad and green beans and then there was birthday cake and apple pie with ice cream for dessert.
Rick and Josh hard at work.
Jackson and Jay loving each other and enjoying dessert.
And Josh, Autumn and Jackson at the dinner table. After dinner Rick and Josh went to the BX to find a battery for our old 35m camera and we watched American Idol. Jay was in his room just a singing away and he was really funny to listen to. Then we got ready to leave and Jay is telling us that we can't leave. As we were walking out to the truck Jay was hollering "I love you guys". What a joy. But he is a handful and living up to the "terrible twos". It was a very enjoyable day.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Great day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OK, who do you think is going to be the next one voted off?
BTW... Rick looks really sexy with that head band! I think I'm beginning to understand why you married him. ;-)
Love the magnolia blossom.
Watch out LaVon......don't mess with Wendy's man! I was just kind of worried about the truck!
Post a Comment