Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Way to busy to be retired!

Well, yesterday we watched our little guy Jay. He was very good for us. He started crying and screaming when his parents left but Rick kept laughing at him and finally he stopped the crying. Josh and Autumn went to deliver Jay's old crib set and to buy him a new bed. First they got lost and then after delivering the furniture, they went to Toys R Us and were told they did not have the bed in stock. Of course, they didn't seem to look this up when they were called about the bed. Anyway, they came back home and Josh went to bed. He works nights and hadn't been to bed since getting off work at 7am. We came back to the house and started packing for Ricks trip to OH. Rick and Josh are going to OH on Tues to pick up a lot of items of ours that we are giving the kids. This has been an unsettling day what with babysitting and then hearing that Ricks aunt died. So we finished packing and making a list of last minute items not to forget we went to bed. The trip is being done in Josh's ranger, not our big truck. Fuel prices and all. So Tuesday we got up early and after breakfast we went to Josh's so the guys could take off. After they left, Autumn, Jay and I went to Panama City to the Toys R Us there to pick up a bed. Autumn had called them and they put it on hold for her. We couldn't fit the box in the car, so we took all the pieces out of the box and they fit. Thankfully the rear seat folded down so you could put things in from the trunk. Then Rick called and said he had forgotten the keys to our storage trailer up home. So I went back home to see if the tongue lock was in the truck or not. Luckily it was, so Rick will cut the locks off and then buy new locks when he is done. He spoke to his nephew Chris and Chris said he would help them move things and help pack the U-Haul trailer. That will be a big help. I went back to Autumns and fixed dinner while she worked on putting the decals on the new Lightning McQueen bed for Jay. And yes LaVon, I did forget my camera. AGAIN! But I did install the Live Wire so that I can do the pictures on the blog. Just not tonight. Hopefully sometime soon. Tomorrow I will try to shampoo the carpets before going back over to see the kids.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

You will love Live Writer and adding pictures will be much faster. You sound as busy as I've been. Enjoy it.
So sorry to hear about Rick's aunt. Praying for the family and Rick & Josh's safety.