Sunday, April 13, 2008
Visiting family
Yesterday we got settled in with the camper and then went over to Josh's. We had to get signed in on Eglin AFB in order to come and go as we please. We met our step grandsons dad and brother. We all went to Josh's and Jay was in a bad mood. I tried to get his picture but he wouldn't have anything to do with it. So sometime I'm going to have to sneak and get a picture of him. Today we went to the golf course with our sons in-laws. Rick and Ron played golf while I rode around in the golf cart with Honey, she played a few holes also. We saw a bobcat run across the golf course and of course, I did not have my camera out. But I did get pictures of the big turtles and one of the many alligators that are on the course. Then Honey and I went shopping until the guys were done golfing and then we went out for Chinese for dinner. We got to talking and didn't realize how much time had passed so we didn't make it over to Josh's today at all. We will be watching Jay in the morning here at the camper while Josh and Autumn deliver Jays bedroom set that they sold and then they have to go buy him his new big boy bed. So I should be able to get some pictures then. Since we have a smaller place, there isn't very many places for him to hide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good to hear you are in Florida. Now you visit with your family and enjoy the weather there. Hopefully it is warmer there than in Missouri! Have fun and enjoy your grandsons.
I was going to say something about PICTURES? but decided I'd leave you alone and not bug you about PICTURES? Aren't you glad I'm not saying anything about PICTURES?
Rick misses me, doesn't he?
Post a Comment