Friday, April 11, 2008

Arrived in Florida

We arrived at Hurlbert Field Famcamp about 12:45. We are set up and have a very nice spot. The kids came over and I just couldn't believe how much the grandkids have grown. I think Jackson grew a foot taller and is doing great in school. Jay is over 3' tall and is only 2 1/2. But boy that Jay is a handfull. Very stubborn(maybe like his grandfather) or his mother. But it was great seeing them. I will put pictures on tomorrow. To tired tonight. No, LaVon, I did not loose my camera, I just keep forgetting to get it out. I'm trying. Jay went on the other side of the camper and was standing under the a/c drip coming off of the camper. He was having a good time getting wet. Jackson found him and brought him around to us and little Jay kept telling us to "come on" to show us what he was doing. We went out to Chinese and Jay was telling us he loves chinese. He loves to dip everything in the sweet and sour sauce. Even his fingers. We were wore out by the time they went home. Will see them tomorrow. When we checked in at Famcamp we were told to keep our awning in tonight as bad weather was supposed to be coming in. It is supposed to rain tomorrow. We don't care, we won't be on the road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Grandma, I know I can be stubborn sometimes, but I think Jay's streak definitely comes from his Pappy! Jay is much more hardheaded than I am and challenges me on a daily basis!