Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun with the kids

Today Rick got up early and got his hair cut and took the U-Haul trailer back. He tried to bring Jay back with him so that Autumn could do her errands without him, but he didn't want to come. So this afternoon they came over to play ladder ball and to have dinner. I made spaghetti and we ate outside because I knew that Jay would make a mess. Autumn had brought cupcakes with blue frosting on them to celebrate Jackson getting the highest points in his reading class last week. This is Jay enjoying the cupcake.100_1399 And here is Jackson trying to show us his blue teeth.100_1400 And Jay acting silly.100_1402 He makes me tired just watching him, he has so much energy. They both do. When they were getting ready to leave, Jay was saying "bye guys" and then Autumn told him to say "bye yawl and he did. I will be watching Jay in the morning so Autumn can get her hair cut and Josh will be sleeping. Should be interesting. Josh told us tonight that they said a tornado hit Eglin AFB on Friday night, early Sat morning and it moved a C130 airplane (which is a big airplane) and damaged a building. I knew the storm had woke me up and it had lasted about an hour. I didn't realize how bad it had been.

2 comments:

Mrs. Monty said...

Cute pictures!! Yes, those grandkiddies can wear us grandparents down real fast, but they are fun. At least, we can send them home when we get tired....

LaVon Baker said...

Ohhhh.. live wires, indeed, but too cute. I see Rick in both of them.