Thursday, April 17, 2008

Missing Rick

Today I got up after a restless nights sleep. I really miss Rick more than I thought I would. I guess being together day after day makes it seem really strange when you are apart. When we were both still working, He worked nights and I worked days and we only saw each other on weekends. He has been gone since Tuesday morning and it seems like an eternity. I called him tonight and he said he had his phone in his hand to call me. I told him great minds think alike. Of course we have been together almost 35 years and it is scary how much we do think alike. I think its rather neat myself. Well, today we did get Jackson's bed up and his dresser moved into place. Autumns shoulder was hurting her today (she's been waiting over a week to hear back from her doctor about it), so she called on a couple of her friends to come over and help with the lifting. I did get a picture of Jays' new bed though. He hates to have his picture taken for some reason. You won't be able to read his shirt entirely but it says "My parents are exhausted" (Grandma's included).

100_1393 Can you tell he really likes cars? His whole room is in the movie Cars theme. His top border around his room is all of the cars characters still in the original package. Jackson was thrilled to have his new bed up. I didn't get a picture yet, will wait till his room is more put together. Rick and Josh will be heading back down here sometime tomorrow. They have the trailer packed along with the bed of his little pick-up. Rick is having a hard time giving all the things we have worked so hard to get. But I know he really loves me to let me live the dream of full time RVing. We have met so many great people and we have only been on the road for a year. To me that is a good sign that this is what we should be doing. I love him so much and I really do miss him!!!

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

I love hearing about how much you miss Rick. I would feel the same way if Don and I ever had to be apart. Hasn't happened yet, thank God.
I'm so proud of you for adding pictures!!! Yeah!!!